Sunday 15 July 2007

Alright, this is what I am talking about!!!

So I came all the way from London to work here, in Cedar Hill, a small town 20 minutes south of Dallas. I traded what is probably the most exciting city in the world for a sleepy town where they don't even sell alcohol (seriously).

And what for?

Well, have a look at my office:



Not bad, huh? While at Oakam I was working in a basement, without natural light, sharing a desk, shoulder to shoulder with 5 more people in an 8'x15' room. Then at Pepper Corp I had natural light, but I didn't even had a cubicle, just a computer in a desk against the wall.

Now I finally have the office I deserve, I could even park my car or have a party inside!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home